Saturday, August 26, 2006

Photos from my Denver Tarot Meetup Group


I am really having a lot of fun with local folks in Denver thanks to http://tarot.meetup.com. A part of the www.meetup.com website. Meet anyone locally in YOUR town who shares interest in any common subject, i.e., Tarot, Astrology, Runes, Politics and a lot more.

I also have a link to their site to the right > scroll down

Tarot readers owe it to themselves to check this out and get connected to others with a strong Tarot interest who live near them!

Check out the photos from our last meeting in Denver at ISIS books www.isisbooks.com here:
http://tarot.meetup.com/274/photos/

Scott

1 Comments:

Blogger Cai Stephan said...

Hi Scott! This is Arwen. I am the Stephan half of the writing team of Cai Stephan. That's the only Blogger account I have currently. Love the pictures and looking forward to the day I can catch up to the MeetUp. I'm listening to your latest Podcast now. Enjoying it!

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home